- We (go) …………………………………………..to the Ragunan zoo last week.
- Anton and Typo (play)………………………………………..scrabble now.
- My Father often (watch)………………………………football match on TV.
- My dogs sometimes (like, not)…………………………………eating Dog food.
- Joe never (wake up)…………………………… late.
- He (do, not)………………………………………….exercises every morning.
- At the moment, She(teach)…………………………English in Law Department.
- They (do) ………………………………their Homework four days ago.
- Last Sunday, I (visit)……………………………… my grandma who lives in Village.
- At present, They (study, not)……………………………………..English.
- Look! He (climb) …………………………………………the wall now.
- My Brother(get)……………………………….an accident yesterday.
- You have to bring an umbrella because It (rain)…………………………………….now.
- My father always (buy)………………………………..me something for my birthday.
- I (like, not)……………………………….eating sweets & chocolate very often.
- Ajeng seldom (brush)……………………………..her teeth so she got toothache.
- She always (do)………………………………………..her job well.
- My grandpa (take)………………………………….corns from his barn right now .
- Watch!, Some cows (eat)……………………………..grandma’s flower in our yard at the mom
- We (finish)…………………………………our work a month ago
Entri Populer
-
Here are some exercises for your reading. Sherlock Holms In 1885 a young doctor named Arthur Conan Doyle opened offices in London. ...
-
Since writing is a hard skill, we need to do many things to make us get used to it. I know that many people (especially my students) feel w...
-
No doubt that English is the most spoken language nowadays. Hence, it's called lingua franca , or over 50% people in the world use En...
-
Mirror! Speak to me. Do you have a big mirror? if you do not have, try to buy one. Why? because you can use this thing to improve your ...
-
If you love grammar so much, you have to try many websites which serve many grammar lessons and exercises. Those websites are free for you...
-
In Indonesia, we call English native speaker by Bule. Finding bule is quite hard in my town, Bengkulu. Hence finding or hunting bule is rea...
-
Confidence is all you need. Are You afraid of speaking English?, I hope this sentence I am afraid of Speaking English is not available...
-
They belong together. Hi there! Have you practiced your English lately?. I hope so. Which skills do you want to master? Speakin...
-
Talking about some really outstanding TV series that can provide you English, Hanna Montana is the one that I can recommend to you my EFL...
-
No wonder that Writing is the hardest skill, maybe some of you do not agree with me and you may say that Speaking is the hardest one. Well...
Kamis, 19 Juli 2012
Grammar Time I
Read the sentences below and decides the correct verbs based
on their tenses.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Thanks for commenting