Entri Populer

Jumat, 29 Juni 2012

Hanna Montana for Better English

Talking about some really outstanding TV series that can provide you English, Hanna Montana is the one that I can recommend to you my EFL friends. Why is it so? Nice question. Hanna Montana TV series has nice story lines, it can drag you into laughter. Besides the English conversation is also fabulous, it also sounds natural too.

I also learn about the style of Malibu child, how they go to school, how they treat they parents, and how they make communication among them. 
Hanna Montana is all about fun, I learn so much from this TV series.
Now, let's see some new vocabularies I got from Hanna Montana the series.
  • Toodles means goodbye.
  • Stay out of it means do not  interfere.
  • Make up means being a friend again after a break or problem.
  • Tell me about it means I've already known the thing. 
  • The best of both worlds means there are advantages for both sides.
  • Slick means cute, handsome, or beautiful.
  • Get lost in your eyes means fall in love.
  • Say what?
  • etc.

2 komentar:

  1. I love Hannah Montanna movie,,, :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Anica, what a nice to see you here. Ya, it's totally awesome for us. You can also watch the series sis. Thank you so much for reading my blog. Keep practicing your English.

    BalasHapus

Thanks for commenting