Entri Populer

Senin, 09 Juli 2012

Bule Hunting

In Indonesia, we call English native speaker by Bule. Finding bule is quite hard in my town, Bengkulu. Hence finding or hunting bule is really fun to do.
Bengkulu has many beaches, and we know that bule like sunbathing or hanging out at the beach. Some of my friends said that they really want to speak English with the real native speakers, so they went to the beach and do bule hunting. You know what? when they find a bule or some bule, they will shyly approach the bule and ask some simple questions and finally it ends up with a photo section. It is so true that an English native speaker a.k.a bule becomes a super star or famous person in my place because many people will ask you to take photoes with them.
Well, this was a real story when a bule came to my campus. All the students watched the bule from head to toe, they were amazed by the bule because it goes without saying that it was hard to find the real native speakers, some of them were coming by and asking many questions and also taking pictures.
The bule just smiled and answered the questions briefly, he said that Indonesian was friendly, and their English was good too.
My friends were fluttered and said that,"I like bule, they appreciate our English even thought my English is bad". 
Well, I have to go now, we'll continue the story next time. Bye

4 komentar:

  1. but, here i can find many the real native speaker(bule) ,uumm not only to take picture,i think it's bad idea hehhe, ,ya i would like to speak with the white skin not with black skin hehehhehe lol,

    BalasHapus
  2. Wow, good for you. You need to speak up with them more often pal. BTW I am so grateful due to you always comment my blog

    :D

    BalasHapus
  3. Bule... banyak di jawa A :p

    http://rainisrainbow.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Thanks for commenting